Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinetick - external datafeed

Hello,

I´d like to add Kinetick to my datafeed. Is there included NYSE vold (upvolume-downvolume)?

And can I have 2 connections on one computer, one with external datafeed and one with your Kinetick?

Thanks
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Yes, you can use Kinetick for NYSE Volume Up/Down.

You can connect to Kinetick and another broker at the same time. However if you mean the connection called "External Data Feed" you cannot have any other connections open at the same time.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi Matthew,

what is the reason, that I can't connect to "External Datafeed" (i.e. TradeStation) and a further connection like continuum. I would like to use continuum for order execution and the marketdatafeed from tradestation. How can I achive this?

Thanks.

best regards,
      Lutz

Comment

Hello Lutz,

Thanks for your post, this is Vince responding for Matthew who isn't in the office yet.

You can only use TS to receive data or do automated trading where TS sends a signal to us which triggers an order in your account. It's not possible to look at TS datafeed and then also connect to your Continuum account and trade Live.

There is more info about the TS integration and automated trading here:
        Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Vince,

thanks for the info. "..You can only use TS to receive data or do automated trading where TS sends ..." -> I use the external way;-) TS calculates the only my Limits. My external App routes and manages all orders via NinjaTraderClient.dll. For me a more reliable way. For this situation, I thik, it should be usable to use the TS-Datafeed only to get marketdata in NT amd to use a further Connection to route the orders. All other stuff coms from the external app.

In this case the "External Datafeed" could works like all other marketdata-feeds like Kinetick-Connection. With Kinetick connected, I can connect to a second Connection (i.e. Continuum for Execution).

I suggest, made a further "External Feed" accessible for only Datafeed-Connection.

Thanks.

best regards,
          Lutz

Comment

Hello Lutz,

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass this on to development so they can add it to the list of Feature Requests.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post elirion
            by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            0 responses