Not reporting right results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not reporting right results

If you look at the attached, the reports are not accurate........ My position went long and took a profit on the profittarget, yet it did not register the profit, nor the fact that the position was now back to zero on the EURUSD??? This was the first and only trade so far today! On my SIM account, when I run this, it reports the correct figures on both the "Position" and "Realized"???? Can anyone explain????
    Attached Files

Hello edgeliner, thanks for the report.

You are running unfortunately into a known limitation for live trading with MBT as far as the strategy position tracking goes, we've listed this info in the disclaimer when setting up the connection in NT :

4) MB Trading position events are generated before orders are executed. Since NinjaTrader relies on execution events to come prior to position events, you will experience limitations with tracking positions from the Strategies tab of the Control Center and trying to rely on the standard sequence of events (order execution before position) in NinjaScript.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Bertrand! That definitely explains what is happening! With that in mind, could you answer this for me.....If I decide to change brokers, can I just switch my live account with Ninja without having to purchase another one?

Comment

Yes, we can switch licenses to cater your broker changes - please send an email to sales at ninjatrader dot com for this item.

Thanks,

Comment

Great! Thanks! Also, do you know which brokers besides MBT that you support that also allow micro lots? Thanks!

Comment

Unfortunately in a production environment at this time, only the broker you were working with. The FXCM connection is in beta at this point, and would offer micro lots as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            170 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post sidlercom80  
            Started by Irukandji, Yesterday, 02:53 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes