Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zen-fire connects NO DATA in Graph

Hello,

I've no no data ( fdax) coming into my graph this morning, although in control center it says;

Connected-Zen-Fire ( in green )

Rob

Hello Rob,

Can you please check the items listed at the link below which can explain why charts do not receive data. If the issue remains, please provide me the answers for the questions you see listed.

When I test it on my end, I receive real-time data as expected in a FDAX 06-12 chart while connected to Zen-Fire.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi ,

at present i just succeeded in ( using my initial demo password and log in to set up a new zen-fire connection.
      When disconnection the democonnectio and selecting the zenfire connection the following message appears;

Login failed; Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection

On your questions;

a) Is the current time within the bounds of the chart's Session Template? To use an unfiltered chart, please use the "Default 24/7" Session Template.YES
      b) Please check your pc clock and ensure that the correct time/date is set on your computer. If the pc clock is not in sync, it can result in charts not updating.OK
      c) What version of NT are you running? You may go to Help > About to verify, if you are not on the current release, please download from here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/webnew/do...g_software.htm I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION

If your charts still do not update after checking the items above, please report back to us (e.g. in NinjaTrader->Help->Mail to support) and include answers to the following questions to ensure a fast, accurate resolution to your inquiry.

a) Which datafeed/broker connection are you connected to? Also, in which connection sequence (i.e. I connect to Kinetick and then IB)? ZENFIRE
      b) Do you receive any data for the instrument in the Control Center or SuperDOM? NO
      c) Which instrument are you attempting to receive data for? FDAX
      d) Can you re-produce this behavior? Could you please provide exact steps.file / connect / zenfire ; login in failed
      e) What happens when you close your chart and open a New Chart under File > New > Chart? same, no data still login failed
      f) Have you installed any 3rd Party NinjaTrader indicators/strategies? If yes, please specify which ones and of which version (if possible). iwmeanrenko, but demo conenction runned fine ( although delayed)

Comment

P.s

i never pressed; SETTINGS on my connection options, since i wasn't directed to it, maybe the solution here..?

Comment

Please see my response to the email you sent me.

Can you please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find this file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7. Please attach the file in your email.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jclose
          by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
          10 responses