Collapse

Can't reconnect to zenfire after internet disconnect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disconnect struck again. Stuck in limbo. Can't restart because Ninja is incapable of downloading historical bid/ask data properly like IRT & Market Delta and I will lose all my data. And can't trade because I have no zenfire.

Any news on this? Is it fixed for NT8????

Comment

Hello,

We have been looking into this further for NT8. There is a local environment setting that can help improve this on your in the meantime.

Can you please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and we can explore this potential workaround on your end?
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hi,

Please put me on the list, i have the same problem to reconnect to Zenfire. I happens around one time every week.

Jan.

Comment

Hi,

Can you please contact me at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your name and an email address?

Comment

can't reconnect to zenfire .......etc

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
            Hello,

We have been looking into this further for NT8. There is a local environment setting that can help improve this on your in the meantime.

Can you please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and we can explore this potential workaround on your end?

Can we all get this improvement ? Why not just post it here?

Comment

Hi,

These are system environment settings and may not be applicable to all user systems. We do not want to introduce other network problems outside of NinjaTrader that could cause more issues in efforts to fix this issue.

If you want us to provide you these settings, please send us an email and we can look at your specific adapter settings.

Comment

Disconnect continues not only in Zenfire but also Vision/Rithmic

Disconnect continues not only in Zenfire but also Vision.

I haven't look at this topic for so long because disconnection is just part of the trading life.

Zenfire disconnects and may reconnect at times. If the disconnection is long, it will never come back. On the other hand, Vision will disconnect on the broker side every Saturday or Sunday morning, and they never reconnect. I have written into the system to manually reconnect every Sunday afternoon.

I know that Vision is Rithmic which has the similar backend of Zenfire.

Please also look into Vision's problem!

Comment

Zenfire connection issues

Lately I have at least one "connection lost" with Zenfire, and often several in a day. I haven't had this problem for a few months but now it is a daily occurrence. Often it takes 30 minutes before the connection returns if I don't restart and of course I have missing data on the charts. I am tired of having to shut down Ninja and restart and am afraid to enter any live trades as this has shut down during live trading. Is there nothing that can be done to fix this problem since it seems to be quite common? I am on Ninja version 16 with Dorman for clearing. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Please email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so we can investigate your local environment to see what is preventing this from reconnecting. We'll be happy to help and get this working as designed.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
                    8 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post JonesJoker  
                    Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes