Stop Limit Button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Limit Button?

Is it possible to reassign the buy ask/bid sell ask/bid buttons in chart trader so that they will place a SLM order instead of a limit order? I'm looking for a faster way of placing a SLM order 1 tick beyond the current price rather than right-clicking on the chart.

Hello GtraderP,

Thanks for the note, I am happy to help.

There is no option to be able to change the Buy Ask/Bid or Sell Ask/Bid in the Chart Trader to place Stop Limit Orders instead of limit orders. What you can do is setup a Hot Key to submit an order using the "Hot Key Manager" by going to the Control Center -> Tools -> Hot Key Manager... Go to the "Order Entry" section and right click in the right panel and select "Add Custom Order..." it will open up a windows so that you can customize what order you want to place based on the Ask/Bid and set the offset as well.

Once you have defined what order you want to place, if you scroll down to the bottom you will see the custom order entry that you have created. Left click to highlight it and press the down arrow button to bring up a drop down window where you can define a hot key to place that order. That way when you are in chart trader you can submit that order simply by pressing your hot key.

Make sure to have "Use order entry hot keys" enabled by going to Control Center -> Tools -> Options, and under the "General" tab check the box next to "Use order entry hot keys".

For more information about "How to create custom order actions" you may view the following link.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post trilliantrader  
      Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM