Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help in coding own strategy

Hello,

I dont know the language of Ninja Script but I need very simple strategy which help to organize my trading. For somebody who knows language it will take 5- 10 minutes. Would anybody be so kind to help me?

I will try to write what I need in math language:

(If yestarday_low > today_open buy_limit at today_open and set Stop_Loss = entry_price - Average_ture_range (20)/5 and set Take_profit = entry_price + my_parameter)

OR

(If yestarday_high < today_open sell_limit at today_open and set Stop_Loss = entry_price + Average_ture_range (20)/5 and set Take_profit = entry_price - my_parameter)

Really, really, thank you for any help.

Daniel

Hello Danielj,

Attached is a Strategy with your calculations.

To Import
    1. Download the attached file to your desktop
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript
    3. Select the downloaded file

Please be aware that we do not normally do any NinjaScript development for customers, since it can limit our level of support to our customers. We do have a number of Educational Partners that can teach you about NinjaScript. Also, we do have NinjaScript Consultants that can help you write NinjaScript for a fee. Please view our website for more information about our Partners.

You may view the following link for a forum post that goes over more about methods to submit protective orders as well for more information.
    The OnOrderUpdate() and OnExecution() methods are reserved for experienced programmers. Instead of using Set() methods to submit stop-loss and profit target orders, you can submit and update them manually through the use of IOrder and IExecution objects in the OnOrderUpdate() and OnExecution() methods. The OnOrderUpdate()

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Attached Files
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello, thank you very much for stratetgy. Can you give me the contact to Njnja Script department and write me the pricing for consultation how works strategy and how to use it.

Comment

Hi Daniel, for professional custom coding services and the associated fees please check with the consultant of your choice individually. JC linked you to a list of certified consultants available for those tasks - http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants

All the best,
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 07:51 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
        1 response