Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Available Data for Reply

Hi,

I've selected to "Record for Market Reply" and record real time data every market day, say from 0800-1900. But when I play the Reply, it always pops up saying that the available data only starts from 1230. I tried different dates, but it still says the data is only available after 1230. Any clue to fix it? I am sure I have data from 0800. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello pipal,

Can you please right click in the Market Replay control window and select 'Available Data'. Click the plus icon in front of an instrument to see at what exact dates and times you have data available.

Does it display data starting at 8:00 or 12:30?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason.

It appears to be recording and replaying across two day period, i.e. begins from day one 12:30:00 and ends on day two 11:59:00. Can I instruct NT to record day by day?

Anyway I can reply the data now. To replay from 0900am 31/05, I go back to 30/5 to start from.
      Attached Files

Comment

Please note that the Market Replay reflects time in US EST time zone. Am I correct the times you see listed are the equivalent of 8:00 - 19:00 your time zone?

Unfortunately it is not possible to reflect time in a different time zone as per the Market Replay.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Please note that the Market Replay reflects time in US EST time zone. Am I correct the times you see listed are the equivalent of 8:00 - 19:00 your time zone?

Unfortunately it is not possible to reflect time in a different time zone as per the Market Replay.
          Hi Jason,

Now I find trouble with the time zone issue. When I only want to reply and focus on a single day, it will bring in the data in the previous day, as the ntm file comes from two days.

Do you think QCollector can collect data to rebuild ntm file format for market reply and fix the time zone issue at the same time? Thx.

Comment

This is because Market Replay data is downloaded in US EDT time zone. For example, my PC clock is set to US MDT time zone. When I download data for 5/30/2012, it loads data from 10:00 PM 5/29/2012 up to 10:00 PM 5/30/2012.

Unfortunately, I am not sure if QCollector can do this. I checked their website - I suspect not. I am not aware of any software that allows you to rebuild NinjaTrader Market Replay data. If you like clarification, please contact QCollector regarding this inquiry.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by proptrade13, Today, 11:06 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post proptrade13  
            Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
            1 response
            0 likes