Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 not connecting to zen-fire demo account, no error

Hi,

Yesterday I opened a demo account with Zen-Fire and when I tried to connect to the data feed it keeps connecting without ever finishing. I don't even receive an error message. I can't even connect it again, nor disconnect it. Other data sources are fine. (Kinetic EOD, Google EOD)

After reading throught forums I tried everything I could find (repaid DB, check firewall, ...)

I am sending you prints screen and trace.20120601.txt file, where you can see I tried to connect at around 11:42 and then 11:51.

Can somebody help me,

Thanks,

Peter
    Attached Files

Hello Peter,

Can you please recreate your Zen-Fire connection and make sure the username and password are entered correctly (case sensitive). Make sure you enable 'Demo' as well.

•Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections--> highlight the connection--> click Remove

•Restart NinjaTrader

•Please go to the Tools menu--> select Account Connections and recreate the account connection.

If the issue remains, please send me the Config.xml file so I can test the connection on my end. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason, NT7 not connecting to zen-fire demo account, no error' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post gentlebenthebear  
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes