Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM with 3 targets, but 1 stop

Hello,

I'm using an ATM strategy with 3 targets, but they all share the same stop price. Unfortunately, if my stop is hit (full stop, without any targets being hit), then it is treated as 3 transactions and 3 commission hits (instead of 1).

Is there a way to cause NinjaTrader to treat the stop as only one transaction (only create one stop order) if the ATM strategy uses the same "stop loss" amount for all 3 targets?

Thanks!
    Daniel

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

When using a multiple target ATM Strategy each set is goinig to be handled seperate since they all have their own OCO functionality attached.

There is not an option to change this currently within NinjaTrader however I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Similar question:

I'm also using a 1-stop/3 target strategy. If the stop is hit with multiple contracts, Ms Ninja announces "Stop filled" for every contract (ie. if trading 6 contracts, she announces 6 times, rather than once, or 3 times for each "bracket"). This can get annoying!

Other than turning-off the announcement completely, is there a way to have it announce ONCE for all outstanding stops/positions?

Comment

There is not an option to change the amount of times this announcement will be played however I will also forward this to development.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes