Overlapping with two entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overlapping with two entries

When I make two trades in different entry prices but the same active ATM strategy, occurs overlapping the stop and target prices for both positions. Is it a bug of this version or can be fixed?
    Thanks in advance.

Hello soyjesus,

You will need to re-select your ATM strategy before you submit your 2nd entry order.

You could also set 'ATM strategy selection mode' to 'Keep Selected ATM Strategy Template on Order Submission' in the SuperDOM/ChartTrader properties menu. That way your ATM template is automatically re-selected. More information can be found at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason,

I have selected my ATM strategy. I attach a screen capture with an example. I have an ATM Strategy with 10 tics-target and 10 tics-stop loss. My ATM strategy have made three different entries (1.2625 / 1.2627 / 1.2628). So there shoulbe three differents target (1.2635 / 1.2637 / 1.2638) prices and stop prices (1.2615 / 1.2617 / 1.2618). But you can see that there is only 3 contracts at 1.2627. Why?
      Please, tell me how can I send you this image to make you check it.

Comment

By default, 'ATM strategy selection mode' is set to 'Select Active ATM Strategy on Order Submission'. If you submit a second entry order without re-selecting your ATM strategy, it will combine the stop losses and profit targets. This is as expected.

You will need to re-select the ATM template after your first order fills and before you submit your second entry order. Or use ''Keep Selected ATM Strategy Template on Order Submission' for 'ATM strategy selection mode'
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post adeelshahzad  
        Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
        10 responses
        1 like