Intermittant display error in indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intermittant display error in indicator

There is an apparent error in the attached indicator but I have no idea what it is. I don't know how to code indicators.

I show a 10 minute chart with the indicator displayed in panel 2 as it should. I then change the chart timeframe to 5 minutes and the indicator will no longer display. In fact, it will display on minute charts with timeframes 8 minutes and higher but not on charts smaller than 8 minutes.

I have attached an image of my log file that shows there is an error in the indicator but I have no idea how to fix the problem. I have the zip file of the indicator also attached.

Is this something you can help me with?

Thanks,

Charles Hardy
    Attached Files

C_Hardy,

I would suggest removing this indicator for the time being. The author would need to debug it so that its functional.

You can remove it from My Documents / NinjaTrader 7 / bin / custom / indicator
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by C_Hardy View Post
      There is an apparent error in the attached indicator but I have no idea what it is. I don't know how to code indicators.

I show a 10 minute chart with the indicator displayed in panel 2 as it should. I then change the chart timeframe to 5 minutes and the indicator will no longer display. In fact, it will display on minute charts with timeframes 8 minutes and higher but not on charts smaller than 8 minutes.

I have attached an image of my log file that shows there is an error in the indicator but I have no idea how to fix the problem. I have the zip file of the indicator also attached.

Is this something you can help me with?

Thanks,

Charles Hardy
      I am going to presume then that you did not write this code? If so, ask the author to account for division by zero in the code, and suitably handle it. The error is ponting towards such a scenario.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      9 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
      Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DayTradingDEMON