Windows Firewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello issamlahssini,

Please try using a wifi hot-spot or another network to connect, and making sure none of your firewall or anti-virus software is not blocking NinjaTrader.

If the above steps do not help, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end.

Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i tried with too many network ( cafe - hot-spot ) , could you please check support email i sent you 2 compress folders the case number is : #03364598 .

Comment

Hello issamlahssini,

If you have tried the above, as well as making sure that NinjaTrader is not being blocked by any firewall/anti virus, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end. You can also try connecting using a different network or another wifi hotspot.

Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by issamlahssini View Post
          Hello ,

I have a problem connecting my account ​

I had a very similar issue like this at the end of last month, and I was sent on a wild goose chase trying out various solutions such as resetting my password, using another network, disabling my antivirus and firewall, and I was even asked to test it out using another computer. The problem seems to be with everything else except NT8 itself. And at the end of it several days of back-and-forth email correspondence, I was simply just left hanging there.

It took me several days before I got the problem resolved on my own: uninstall and reinstall NT8, open up NT, remove the data stream connection from the list of selection, close NT, re-open up NT, add in the data stream connection again, and try logging in with your userid and password.

I suspect there might be some cache corruption issue which cannot be resolved in my case even with a simple uninstall/reinstall solution.

But again, I'm a newbie of newbies, what do I know?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post guillembm  
          Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jeronymite