Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator List Order

Hi,

Is it possible to change the order of the Indicators listed in the "Indicators Pane"?

For example, lets say I have 10 indicators installed on the chart, when I open the Indicators Pane they are listed under the full list of all Indicators, if I then add a new one it gets added at the bottom of the "indicators installed" list.

I want to be able to change the list order, without starting again and re-adding indicators etc.

Hello ScottieDog,

Unfortunately this is not supported. The only way would be removing and re-adding indicators. I will forward the suggestion to change the indicator order in the Indicator menu to development.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I see. It´s funny, there must be a way to do it, because some indicators arrange themselves into the list out of the installation order, doesn´t seem to be alphabetically, but does seem to only be on non standard NT indicators.

Comment

The default indicators are added to the bottom of the list. I am not sure why custom/3rd party indicators are not added that way. The custom indicators I tested so far are added to the bottom of the list as well.

I suggest to check the code of the indicators that are not added to the bottom of the list. I am not a programmer myself so I will not be much help in this regard. Perhaps there is some code that causes the indicators to be added this way.

Comment

Yeh, i´m just checking now and it is only happening with certain custom indicators... and it´s ones I can´t get into the code on because they are locked.., LOL...

They were added to the bottom of the list when initially being installed, then after a restart appeared above in the middle of the list.. strange.

No big deal anyway. Thanks.

Comment

I see, perhaps the 3rd party vendor of these indicators can provide clarification.

Comment

The suggestion has been added and is listed under ID# 1080.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Waxavi
              by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
              0 responses