troubleshooting strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

troubleshooting strategy

I have a script that's been running well on several different instruments, but had something odd happen last night that I'm truly stumped by.

The first two trades submitted correctly. Then two were missed, then it traded correctly again. Nothing in the logs to suggest a disconnect. No error messages. Nothing occurred that I know might cause an issue. And, my setup conditions print labels on the chart; and they all printed in the correct spots.

Therein lies the only noticeable hint as to a problem. You know the red and green dot plots which Ninja uses to show profit and loss of trades? Those dots didn't plot, not even for the trades which exectued; but my setup bar text did plot.

One other possible hint: the performance report does not show any trades on real time or historical (for this chart/strategy).

Any idea under want circumstances those dots might not plot? Oh, btw- reboot was just before enabling strategy, for what that's worth.

Hello coolmoss,
    Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email:673262
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes