• Show
Clear All

Secure Order-Management NT7 Free-Version

Hello Traders!

So far I've found in the following ways NT7 to give up trades:
    a) by DOM
    b) via the Context Menu on the Chart
    c) by Chart Trader Tool
    d) by Control Center (Register "Orders")

Currently I trade the NT7 as a demo. Soon I trade it with my real account, but the free version.

1. What are my options in the free version to open a trade / manage (limit order)?
    2. About which way I can create in the free version of a limit order automatically take a profit, and a stop loss (rather than manually)? Above all things it is very important to me that both the DOM with the order then stop, or take profit and stop loss are actually deleted and still automatically and reliably.

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Rainbowtrader
    Last edited by Rainbowtrader; 07-02-2012, 12:21 PM.

Hello Rainbowtrader,
    The Direct edition wont let you use the chart trader or the Atm strategies. Please refer here to know more what feature is available in the Standard version of NinjaTrader

Please let me know if I can assist you any further.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Joydeep,

please help me this way, that you give me answers to my questions. I saw this page, but I am not sure, what are the "right full correct 100 percent" answers for my questions.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
      Rainbowtrader
      Last edited by Rainbowtrader; 07-02-2012, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Hello Rainbowtrader,

Thank you for your post.

The free Direct Edition live license key will allow you to connect and trade with your brokerage account but will lack many of NinjaTrader's most advanced order entry and position management features. Purchasing or leasing a Standard Edition license key will allow you to use all of the following features for live trading:
        • Advanced Trade Management (ATM) Strategies
        • One Cancels Other (OCO) Orders
        • Chart Trader
        • NinjaScript Development and Backtesting
        • Fully-Automated Trading
        • Order Entry Hot Keys
        • Market Replay
        • Volume-Triggered Simulated Stop Orders

Our users have found that these award-winning features will help them maximize opportunities, minimize risks, limit their emotions, and boost their long-term profits.

1) With the free Direct Edition license key, you will be able to submit and manage orders in the Control Center, the SuperDOM, and the Basic Entry window. You will not be able to submit and manage orders directly on a chart using the revolutionary Chart Trader.

2) ATM Strategies, which automatically submit stop loss and profit target orders upon entering a position, will only be available with a Standard Edition license key. Using the free Direct Edition version, you will have to manually place your stop loss and profit target orders.

Furthermore, you will not have access to OCO Orders with a direct Edition key. This means that if your profit target is filled, your stop loss will not be cancelled. You will have to delete this order manually to avoid being entering an unwanted position.

The limitations of the free Direct Edition license key are detailed at the following link, which NinjaTrader_Joydeep originally provided:

To unleash the full power of the NinjaTrader 7 platform, you will want to use a fully-featured Standard Edition license key:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any other NinjaTrader inquiries. If you would like to contact me directly, please feel free to send a note to sales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with Attn Chris D in the subject line.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD; 07-02-2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

hello traders

please someonone can help me ?
          I can't place stop loss on dom ninja free version amp broker .

thanks in advance

Comment

Hello giucss,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send us an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your current NinjaTrader license key? You can access your license key from the NinjaTrader Control Center > Help > License Key...

Please use "Attn Chris D" as the subject line to make sure that I am able to receive your email.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

i have just sent e-mail as you request my

Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM