Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Time Data Provider with a Trial

Hi,

Is there any real time data provider offer the trial?

I want to test the data before subscribing to the real time data service.

In addition, which data provider gives the longest tick data for futures and forex, say at least 2 years.

Thanks and regards,
    Fxheaven

Hello Fxheaven,

As per NinjaTrader 7, our preferred market data service is Kinetick. You can find the free Kinetick EOD connection by default in NinjaTrader (Control Center-->File-->Connect). It will provide only historical daily data. Real time service starts as low as $50 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader 7. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information. Kinetick will have about 120 days of historical tick data available, two years of intraday minute data and ten plus years of daily data.

We support also IQFeed, BarChart and eSignal. I am sure how much historical data they offer - please check with them.

IQFeed offers a free trial.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Does kinetick provide a free trial? I have emailed them but have not received response- I ask cause I have free data using platforms such as EtradePro, TOS, Fidelity and i would like to compare,y as I have found with NT7 and 8 that I need to go into "Instruments" and adjust things like decimals and exchanges tiresome and troublesome, I prefer automatic. As others already do, aforementioned platforms all just plot what I ask when I type in a symbol-no "intervention" required.
      Thanks in advance
      Billy

Comment

Hello billywantstoknow,

Thank you for your note.

I am not aware of Kinetick currently provides free trials, we would recommend contacting them on this question. Have you already registered for a free Futures or Forex data trial from our website? You can find information on that at the following link: https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes