connect between ib and ninja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

connect between ib and ninja

I have tried to connect ib to ninja,and successfully....
    but when I type the stock symbol in chart ,there is a error happen here is fig.pls help ,thanks a lot
    Attached Files

Hello silverness,

Thank you for your note.

You will need to assign another exchange to the stock in the NinjaTrader Instrument Manager. Please go to Tools > Instrument Manager > search for the BMW stock > double click on the BMW stock > when the Instrument Editor window loads add the exchange that the stock is changed on to the instrument > OK > OK.

For information on the Instrument Editor please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...nstruments.htm

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

however,it does not work...
      error on loading chart data for 'bmw default'':historycal market data service error message: no market data permissions for fwb,ibis swb stk

Comment

Hello silverness,

The error message indicates you are not authorized to load the requested data. Are you able to load the same data in a chart in TWS?

If not, please contact IB to include such data in your subscription with them.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear,
          Following the problem beetween PFG and Ninjatrader, i wanted to connect my real account IB on Ninja (seeking for real time data's chart).
          It was good, but the problem is following :
          When i start teh connection, for example this morning, the connection is good, the data's is in realtime, BUT data's before the connection (yesterday my computer was shut down), data's yesterday are not showed ( there a big 'gap' instead of yesterady data's.
          is it possible to have yesterday's data's, even if the computer is shut down, i mean (dont want especially to open my computer when i am not at home).

PFG, zenfire , it was always good, don't know it's not teh same thing with IB.
          If someone can tell me.
          thank U.

Comment

Hello Pixelite,

Could it be the chart uses a tick based interval? If so, it is as expected that no historical data is loaded in the chart because historical tick data is not supported with IB. Please see the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which will list all supported data feed providers and what data they support.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm having all kinds of issues with NT executing trades with IB at the moment. NT just locks up, the data to the time and sales, and the DOM freezes. Most of the time it will free itself up, but tonight it froze and i had to restart. I'm using a new machine with lots of memory. NT is just so resource hungry. I have the Jigsaw DOM, as well as GOM MP tools. But i just cannot get over how much this thing chews through a machines capability????

Comment

Hello canaussieuck,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

In your message, please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.
                You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder - I'll need the 'trace.20120725.txt' file from that folder.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by wzgy0920, Today, 09:53 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes