Reinstall Ninja Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinstall Ninja Trader

Microsoft had to assist in the installation of Office 2010 and apparently they hosed my Ninja Trader installation. Whats the best way for me to get up and trading again?

Hello DenMan,

You can download and install NinjaTrader at the following link.

If you do not have your license key anymore, please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason, Reinstall Ninja Trader' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've got my licence key and tried to install NT 7 again, following your link. I got the mesage "tmp1A6B.tmp File not found. Check the file name and try again." I canceled out or the error box to try and search for the file and got another error message "The older version of NinjaTrader 7 cannot be removed. Contact yourtechnical support group." The instalation ended and I searched C: for tmp1A6B.tmp and it couldn't be found. What's my next step to get back to trading?

Comment

Hello DenMan,

The tmp1A6B.tmp error indicates that NinjaTrader installation files are missing. Likely you have registry/cleaning software that removed these files.

Unfortunately, you will need to completely uninstall NinjaTrader using cleanup software before you can reinstall NinjaTrader and start it again. You will lose all saved settings and data.

If you do not have such cleanup software available, please use the Microsoft FixIt to uninstall NinjaTrader. You can download and install it at the link below.
        The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter helps you automatically repair issues when you're blocked from installing or removing programs.

Once NinjaTrader has been removed, you will be able to install NinjaTrader successfully again.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The Uninstall/Install worked great! I'm trading again. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post usazencort  
          Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes