Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License doubt

Hi,

I just downloaded the software and i am starting to test it. It looks very nice and it is what I was looking. I just only miss a better way to organize the windows...

Anyway my doubt is with the licence. I would like to launch orders from the charts but manually as i don’t use automatic systems. Do I need to buy the live trading licence that is basically for automatic systems?

Thanks

Hi ssiera,

The license is for submitting any orders live whether it be manual orders or automatic orders. The demo version is fully operational except for the capability of submitting real live orders to a brokerage. You can still submit orders to the internal NinjaTrader simulation account though. This will allow you to practice discretionary trading without the need of putting real capital on the line.

Also, you can practice for as long as you want. When you feel ready then you can contact our sales department for a license and then you will be able to trade live.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI,
      THANKS FOR REPLY SO QUICKLY!
      I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION, IS IT POSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE AUTOMATICALLY THE CHARTS? MINIMIZE THEM ALL TOGETHER PUT THEM IN CASCADE (NOT USING THE WINDOWS OPTION AND HAVING ONLY THE CHARTS MAXIMIZED)
      THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK WITH DIFFERENT ASSETS AND WITH DIFFERENT DATA SERIES EACH ONE. WHAT I NEED ARE LIKE WORKSPACES (I KNOW NINJATARDER HAS) TO HAVE OPENED TOGETHER AND CHANGE THEM QUICKLY. THE WINDOW LINK COULD HELP BUT I THINK I LOOS THE DRAWS.
      THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

Installation and Licenseing

Hello,

Yes, it is possible to to save workspaces in NinjaTrader 6.5. You can download it from the Support Forum.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post helpwanted  
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo