Chart trader and sim account problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart trader and sim account problem

Lately i have had some intermittent problems with my simulated trading. I don't know if my problem occurs live or not.....don't want to find out.

So my problem is that i'll be in a trade for a few minutes...to hours then randomly my stop loss order gets hit where market price never hit..... sometimes it's close to market price ,where you could say maybe the spread changed or something but i've had this happen 100 pips or more from market price....turning winners into huge losses. I've only noticed this with short trades so far.

I thought maybe it was the use of TWStart..keeping the sim accounts open for a week at a time but that's not the case because i found this happens any time. I look in the logs and it usually says something like "insert currency= unknown....blah,,"

I don't know where exactly to start with the fix. I have about 4 or 5 custom indicators...maybe one of them might be the problem. I'd like to keep 2 of them if i have to reinstall...don't know how to go about that. Maybe you could start me with the easy fixes first before i break more stuff

windows7 Latest NT7 and TWS/ IB Thank you 40MM

mikesmen,

I would suggest emailing us at support at ninjatrader dot com and we can help you there. We may need some private information like Log/trace.
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Log and trace sent to support.....thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DynamicTest  
      Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM