• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My First Paper Trade in NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Paper Trade in NT

I am trying to enter a Sell to Open order on the EUR/USD at Market using the free version and yahoo data. What am I doing wrong. The error received says that the provider does not support order type of "currency" which I was asked to type in on setup. I tried changing the type to one listed and still get the same message shown in this screenshot http://screencast.com/t/Sudrj0PPE.

I'd like to test out the platform and a 1 minute chart on the EUR/USD before buying anything. Is that possible?

Hello tedpenner,

You will need to connect to a data provider that supplies real time data to place simulated trades.

If you do not have a subscription with a real time data provider you can use the Simulated Data Feed. You can connect to this feed by going to File > Connect > Simulated Data Feed.

Please note that this connection is a random internally generated market and has NO correlation to real market data.

Below is a link to the Simulated Data Feed section of our help guide.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...connection.htm
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CopyPasteGhost, Today, 11:22 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Sulfred, Today, 12:34 AM
    2 responses