Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to return everything to default settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to return everything to default settings?

Hi there,
    I just started going live with ninja trader 7. I was previously using ninjatrader as a demo and I was changing around chart settings and stuff. Now I don't know how to return my charts to the basic ninja trader default settings. I've changed a lot of stuff and would like to do a reset on my program. Clicking reset within properties of charts doesn't do anything.

Also, now that I'm signed up live, is there still a way to be in demo mode so I can practice new trading ideas?

Thanks!!

schulzey,

There is an option to be in global simulation mode which would be the "demo" mode you describe. This can be done by going to File > Check "Global Simulation Mode".

As far as your other question, If you load a fresh workspace and a fresh chart without any settings, you aren't getting default settings?
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, that is correct. When I load fresh workspace I'm getting my previous settings where I changed everything. I would like it to go back to normal. I'm assuming at some point I must have clicked set as default and now I can't go to the original default settings.

Thanks.

Comment

schulzey,

You can delete some of the templates in My Documents / NinjaTrader 7 / templates however there is no real way to go back to the default settings short of removing certain files.
        Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by schulzey View Post
          Yes, that is correct. When I load fresh workspace I'm getting my previous settings where I changed everything. I would like it to go back to normal. I'm assuming at some point I must have clicked set as default and now I can't go to the original default settings.

Thanks.
          To get back to defaults, delete all your templates and workspaces.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post tkaboris  
          Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Leafcutter