X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commission CQG AMP

Hi

i would like to add the commission for my broker CQG / AMP

i understand than i have to go to tool option commission but the this is that i have only 1 line for future CQG... but for example the Eurostoxx it is 2.36€ per round trip and on the S&P it is 3.82$

how can i add the two different commission ? if i have to add 2 "levels", then where i select for example level1 for Eurostoxx and level 2 for S&P ?

Thx

Hello Thomas79,

Unfortunately it is not possible to setup such two different commissions for the same connectivity provider.

A flat commission (minimum commission) will apply commissions per side per order.

A tiered level (commission level) will apply commissions per side per contract/share.

For example, if you like a commission of $2.00 per order per side, please enter a minimum commission of 2. A commission of $2 will be calculated for the entire order per side. So if you submit an order for 5 contracts, it will calculate a commission of $2 per side, which is a total of $4 per the entire order.

If you like a commission of $2.00 per contract, please enter a commission level of 2/99999999. Each contract traded will calculate a commission of $2 per side. So if you submit an order for 5 contracts, a commission of $2 * 5 is calculated per side, which is $20 for the entire order.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post GLFX005
    by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM