• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CQG Connection Problem

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CQG Connection Problem

    For the last several days off and on I get the dreaded "connection lost" voice even though my internet connection is just fine. This morning I've lost connection at least half a dozen times. PLEASE ADVISE!

    Best Regards
    Chuck

    #2
    Hi Chuck,

    Thanks for posting to report this issue.

    I'm not aware of any widespread issues effecting CQG users this morning. So that I may further investigate, please contact me with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.

    In the message, please include the following:

    1.) A link to this forum thread.

    2.) A copy of today's trace file.
    You'll find this diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder - I'd need the file which is named 'trace.20120806.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Having same issue all day, and once it disconects you, you can't move a stop loss of target, which made for a terrible for my account. Also sending a copy of my trace file to you.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by bougie View Post
        Having same issue all day, and once it disconects you, you can't move a stop loss of target, which made for a terrible for my account. Also sending a copy of my trace file to you.
        Reset all your networking equipment.

        Reset the modem.
        Reset the router.
        Reset the network card in the computer.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by koganam View Post
          Reset all your networking equipment.

          Reset the modem.
          Reset the router.
          Reset the network card in the computer.
          Hi koganam, for future reference I would like to know how to "Reset the network card in the computer"
          Thanks in advance

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by newbie0101 View Post
            Hi koganam, for future reference I would like to know how to "Reset the network card in the computer"
            Thanks in advance
            Easiest way is to go to the properties of the card, disable the card, then enable it. That usually clears up the stack. Occasionally you may have to completely reset the stack itself, losing any customization. To do that you use the netsh command at the command prompt.

            Comment


              #7
              Just to say dont use any peer to peer applications like torrents and dont allow anyone else to use them via the same router while connected to CQG, it always croaks the connection.

              Comment


                #8
                CQG connection problem

                Greetings,

                For some reason I'm not seeing current prices in Ninjaterminal with CQG connection, I'm also not seeing sim101 account, neither am I able to reaload historical data. All the charts stopped loading at 5/11 (11th of may). How can I fix this issue?

                I've attached screens.

                Thank You!
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hello snusnufreak,

                  Thank you for your post.

                  Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

                  You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

                  Please place 'ATTN: Patrick - 689957' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=51667

                  I look forward to assisting you further.
                  Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
                    Hello snusnufreak,

                    Thank you for your post.

                    Please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred.

                    You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support.

                    Please place 'ATTN: Patrick - 689957' in the subject line and reference this thread in the body of the email: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=51667

                    I look forward to assisting you further.
                    Greetings, Patrick

                    Thank you for response, I've already been helped by Jason in the other thread! So its not the issue naymore! Everything works!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Cqg data issues

                      I currently use CQG data through AMP futures while using NT.

                      http://www.ampfutures.com/

                      The question is,

                      It appears at about 1030 ET or so, the daily bars high and low seems to change?

                      Any ideas pls?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        This is likely due to the fact that the CQG data is recorded on the NT data servers and the bars are regular trading hours only. However if you had NinjaTrader running and connected to a live connection, your real-time Daily bars would contain the extended hours session. Upon reloading your chart, it would then pull the data from the servers and would be regular trading hours only.

                        If you wish to see the extended hours highs/lows using the CQG connection, you can use a 1440-minute bar instead which will replicate a daily session.
                        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hi,

                          I send you some log files, I have the same issue. Connection works well, but NT is every 5 min going off


                          Thanks

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by noyss View Post
                            Hi,

                            I send you some log files, I have the same issue. Connection works well, but NT is every 5 min going off


                            Thanks

                            Hello,

                            Am I correct in understanding that you've send in an email under the name Victor? If so, I've replied to your email asking to send your Log and Trace file manually.
                            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

                            Comment

                            Latest Posts

                            Collapse

                            Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by GMiller64, Today, 01:13 PM
                            3 responses
                            7 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post GMiller64  
                            Started by itrader46, Today, 12:51 PM
                            4 responses
                            33 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post itrader46  
                            Started by hemlock, Today, 11:45 AM
                            3 responses
                            9 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG  
                            Started by gbulle, Today, 11:31 AM
                            2 responses
                            8 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post gbulle
                            by gbulle
                             
                            Started by JPPoulin, Today, 10:43 AM
                            6 responses
                            25 views
                            0 likes
                            Last Post JPPoulin  
                            Working...
                            X