Collapse

New to NT. Problem with 2000T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please try downloading a most recent date such as 8/6/2012 and test this again.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
      Can you please try downloading a most recent date such as 8/6/2012 and test this again.
      That fixed it. I downloaded 8/1 and 8/2 they display correctly. So do you know how many days of data I can actually use that will display correctly?

Comment

You should be able to get a few months, but the period you were downloading was around 4th of July week, where the market wasn't open for some of those periods.

If you decide to download previous months data, please make sure you're doing it for the correct contract month. For example the ES 09-12 will only have data for from June 7th and forward, etc.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
          You should be able to get a few months, but the period you were downloading was around 4th of July week, where the market wasn't open for some of those periods.

If you decide to download previous months data, please make sure you're doing it for the correct contract month. For example the ES 09-12 will only have data for from June 7th and forward, etc.
          I guess I'm going to go ahead and ask this. After comparing a friends chart who uses NT and Kinetick and his 2000T view, and then comparing it to mine here, it was like night and day. Missing dojis galore. So I went to the Kinetick site at it states right on the index page that I can get free end of day history for the last 10 years and connect through NT. Just wondering if you were aware when I asking about the 2000T whether you were aware of that option through Kinetick. It says I can connect directly through NT so I think I will try that now.

Comment

Hmmm. Not sure but I was able to connect to Kinetick and got the recent charts but when I enter 2000T on the chart I don't get any data. It says on the site that it includes historical data.

Comment

Hello hawkeye,

Please note that the Kinetick EOD connnection that is present by default in NinjaTrader only provides historical daily data. It does not support historical tick data.
              JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
              10 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post traderqz  
              Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
              5 responses
              0 likes