Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to load the data faster on Chart (Historical or Data Connection)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to load the data faster on Chart (Historical or Data Connection)

Hi,

Till now, I have downloaded data for say ES ##-## for 13 months, from 13 July 2011 to 10 Aug 2012.

Now, that is on 11 Aug 2012, when I am trying to load the 150 tick data for ES ##-## on chart for a year, it seems that, instead of loading the data from already downloaded historical data, NT downloads the data from the data provider and loads the data on chart as NT takes too long to load the data on chart.

Please let me know how to make NT to load tick data from historical data and not download the data once again.

Thanks and regards.

In Options, try under Data Tab, uncheck "Get data from server (if available)".

Does that work?

Originally posted by Fxheaven View Post
    Hi,

Till now, I have downloaded data for say ES ##-## for 13 months, from 13 July 2011 to 10 Aug 2012.

Now, that is on 11 Aug 2012, when I am trying to load the 150 tick data for ES ##-## on chart for a year, it seems that, instead of loading the data from already downloaded historical data, NT downloads the data from the data provider and loads the data on chart as NT takes too long to load the data on chart.

Please let me know how to make NT to load tick data from historical data and not download the data once again.

Thanks and regards.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jeronymite  
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes