Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple strategies on one Chart and DOM

Hello,

I have developed different strategies which I intend to let run on one Chart and one DOM.
    I have made the experience that to let run more that one strategy on one Chart and DOM
    could cause some issues. It seems like that a complete trade of a strategy has to be accomplished before another strategy could start to execute a trade because of a generated signal!? It seems like NT7 cannot manage several trades assigned to more than
    one strategy in one DOM? if anyone could please advise me how to set up (add ninjascript code) more than one strategy in one DOM without having interferences among the trades. Another possibility would be to set up one chart and one DOM per strategy and instrument. But just imagine
    7 instruments and 6 strategies would mean 42 opened chart and DOM windows which is nearly unsuitable to handle.

Many thanks.

Cheers!

Rob

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your post.

For clarification on this matter please advise the following:
    • Are you speaking about ATM (Advanced Trade Management) Strategies in your SuperDOM versus ATM Strategies in your Chart Trader?
    • Or are you speaking of an ATM Strategy on your SuperDOM and a NinjaScript Strategy on your Chart?

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello NinjaTrader_PatrickH,

Thanks for the quick reply.
      I am talking about an ATM Strategy on SuperDOM and a NinjaScript Strategy on my Chart? The NinjaScript Strategy set up in the chart executes trades directly into the SuperDOM.

Rob

Comment

Hello Rob,

Thank you for your response.

In this case you would be able to trade manually with the SuperDOM and the ATM Strategy, but you must ensure that you do not manually adjust any of the orders from the NinjaScript Strategy on your chart and that you start your NinjaScript Strategy synced to your Account.

For information on on syncing Account Positions please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._positions.htm

For information on Account Position versus Strategy Position please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4033

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB