Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

multi-window tabs happening anytime soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multi-window tabs happening anytime soon?

What I mean by multi-window tab is where multiple charts, DJ, nasdaq, etc can appear within the same window so users can look at the charts all at once.

also, is it possible to have a window where it shows data like open, high, low, close, last done, gains/losses all at once?

Hello novaris,

You can add multiple instruments in one chart. Please see the link below under 'How to add a Data Series' for instructions to add multiple instruments in one chart.

It will not use tabs - you will see each instrument in a different panel, so you will see all instruments at once.

Yes, we provide the Data Box that displays such information as per the location of the cursor. Please see the following link for information regarding the Data Box.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello novaris,

You can add multiple instruments in one chart. Please see the link below under 'How to add a Data Series' for instructions to add multiple instruments in one chart.

It will not use tabs - you will see each instrument in a different panel, so you will see all instruments at once.

Yes, we provide the Data Box that displays such information as per the location of the cursor. Please see the following link for information regarding the Data Box.
      http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...7/data_box.htm
      sorry I meant the data for multiple charts
      eg http://www.shareinvestor.com/images/...tockPrices.gif

anyway, you guys are fantastic. I've never seen a support forum this active and knowledgeable support staff replying to questions and problem so quickly.

Comment

Unfortunately the link you included is invalid. You can load different instrument types in NinjaTrader charts as long as the instrument is supported by the connected data feed. We support futures, equities, forex and indices.

Thank you for your kind words.

Comment

FDAX doesn't seem to load at all.

How do I add the Dax index??
          Last edited by novaris; 08-29-2012, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Thank you, the new link works. You can use the Market Analyzer for this purpose. Please see the link below for more information.

Comment

Thank you, the new link works. You can use the Market Analyzer for this purpose. Please see the link below for more information.
              http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...t_analyzer.htm
              Adding data series only adds another chart at the bottom. What about adding charts that appear side by side?

Comment

Unfortunately that is not supported. Chart panels can only be displayed horizontally.

Comment

FDAX doesn't seem to load at all.

How do I add the Dax index??

Comment

Can you please tell me to what data feed provider you connect in NinjaTrader. Could it be it does not include the FDAX?

The DAX index is listed as DAX in the Instrument Manager. I suggest to add it to your instrument list as per the instructions at the link below.

Comment

Can you please tell me to what data feed provider you connect in NinjaTrader. Could it be it does not include the FDAX?

The DAX index is listed as DAX in the Instrument Manager. I suggest to add it to your instrument list as per the instructions at the link below.
                      http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ment_lists.htm
                      I'm using vision financial mkts.

I've tried using FDAX 09-12 and 12-12 but no joy.
                      Somehow ^DAX appears under the instrument column when i entered DAX but there's no data displayed.

Comment

Please note that Vision only supports futures and no indices, so you will not receive any data for the DAX index.

Do you see any error messages in the Control Center-->Log-tab when you select the FDAX 09-12 in NinjaTrader? Are you sure FDAX data is included in your Vision connection? If not, please contact your broker to verify. If not included, please check if they can add Eurex future instruments.

Comment

Please note that Vision only supports futures and no indices, so you will not receive any data for the DAX index.

Do you see any error messages in the Control Center-->Log-tab when you select the FDAX 09-12 in NinjaTrader? Are you sure FDAX data is included in your Vision connection? If not, please contact your broker to verify. If not included, please check if they can add Eurex future instruments.
                          Nope. I dont see any error messages corresponding to the fdax part. ok i'll email them.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
                          10 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post traderqz  
                          Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse