Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pitchfork remove

Hello,

I want to ask how one can remove the pitchfork when inside properties window. The reason for this question is that if one works with more pitchforks and sometimes the Anchor line and the Retracement are overlapping how can I remove the pitchfork I want to remove. When I click into the properties I see if its the correct one (standard or modified Schiff) but I can not remover there. And when I close the window I´m where I have been before - which one is it I would remove(?)

Thanks
    Tony

Hello Tony,
    To assist you further can you post a screenshot depicting the scenario.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

For detailed instructions please visit the following link

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer

I look forward to assisting you further.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

thank your for your reply and your support. I know how to do a screenshot, but I dont know what I should send to you.

Think about: you have 2 pitchforks which you can modify when clicking on the retracement or on the anchor line. So, if you work with 2 pitchforks - one standard and one with mod. schiff - and you want to remove one how could you remove it???

a.) When clicking one time then you can remove - but is it the right one? (as you dont see the properties window) You will delete the wrong one maybe - and attached charts.

b.) if you click 2 times into the pitchfork properties you see which one it is and if its the one you want to remove - but how to do in the properties window??

Got it? Or am I wrong?

Thanks
      Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
      Hello Tony,
      To assist you further can you post a screenshot depicting the scenario.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

For detailed instructions please visit the following link

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello Tony,
        To clarify, you have 2 pitchform with the same parameters except for one is a standard pitchfork while other is calculated based on Schiff.

If so then unfortunately the anchor line will overlay on each other. You cannot delete the pitchfork from the properties dialog.

You have to move one pitchfork and then delete it.

If you have not too many objects then you can also change the ZOrder of the chart objects and bring the pitchfork which you want to delete on the top and then delete it. Please refer to the section "How to change the zorder (paint order) or the chart" from our help guide to know more http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ng_a_chart.htm

Comment

Hi,

thanks, yes, I can do this way, and I know I can move it to verify which one it is, and when its the wrong I move it back......mhm

Maybe you could forward to the developm. dep. to remove in the properties.

Best
          Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
          Hello Tony,
          To clarify, you have 2 pitchform with the same parameters except for one is a standard pitchfork while other is calculated based on Schiff.

If so then unfortunately the anchor line will overlay on each other. You cannot delete the pitchfork from the properties dialog.

You have to move one pitchfork and then delete it.

If you have not too many objects then you can also change the ZOrder of the chart objects and bring the pitchfork which you want to delete on the top and then delete it. Please refer to the section "How to change the zorder (paint order) or the chart" from our help guide to know more http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ng_a_chart.htm

Comment

Hello Tony,
            Thanks for your note.

I will forward your request to development for future consideration.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Christopher_R  
            Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
            166 responses
            0 likes