• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

chart trader....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    chart trader....

    new user here....I only trade one instrument type currently, my question is when I use Chart trader I only want the trade to show on "one" chart, the chart that actually has the chart trader control buttons. Looked for settting and couldn't find. Right now the trade shows up on any chart with this instrument.

    Please advise

    Thanks.

    #2
    Hello JD 45,
    Welcome to the forum and I am happy to assist you.

    You can set the Atm strategy selection mode to "DisplaySelectedAtmStrategyOnly" so that each trade is displayed on the respective chart only.

    Please refer to this YouTube video which further demonstrates it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWrK...1&feature=plcp

    Alternatively, if you do not have any trades in the other charts you can simply disable the chart trader.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
      Hello JD 45,
      Welcome to the forum and I am happy to assist you.

      You can set the Atm strategy selection mode to "DisplaySelectedAtmStrategyOnly" so that each trade is displayed on the respective chart only.

      Please refer to this YouTube video which further demonstrates it
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XWrK...1&feature=plcp

      Alternatively, if you do not have any trades in the other charts you can simply disable the chart trader.
      Thank you for answering my question. An extension of this question, is how do I get the actual "trades" off the other charts that have the same symbol. I only wish to have the entries and exits on the chart that has the chart trader controls. Is this possible?

      Comment


        #4
        Hello JD 45,
        If you are not using any Atm Template then unfortunately you cannot do it.

        If you are using a Atm Template then you can set the DisplaySelectedAtmStrategyOnly selection mode from the properties.
        JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
          Hello JD 45,
          If you are not using any Atm Template then unfortunately you cannot do it.

          If you are using a Atm Template then you can set the DisplaySelectedAtmStrategyOnly selection mode from the properties.
          I'm new, how do I build an ATM?

          Comment


            #6
            Hello JD 45,
            Please refer to our help guide to know more about Atm templates
            http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...gement_atm.htm

            You can also take some time and view this YouTube video which demonstrates in detail on how to build an Atm template
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVV7...2VMHwIMTiAaAc=
            JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
              Hello JD 45,
              Please refer to our help guide to know more about Atm templates
              http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...gement_atm.htm

              You can also take some time and view this YouTube video which demonstrates in detail on how to build an Atm template
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVV7...2VMHwIMTiAaAc=
              Sorry.....but we are not communicating. The entries of the ATM are showing up on "every" chart that has the symbol of the ATM. I don't want the entries/exits cluttering up every chart that I have for this instrument. I built the ATM and I went the display selected strategies and turned it to off.

              Comment


                #8
                Hello JD 45,
                Are you referring to the plot executions which is displayed on the chart?

                If so then you can turn off it. Please refer to this YouTube video which further demonstrates it
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQnc6...n7JLjV9wfS1Eo=

                Please let me know if I can assist you any further.
                JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

                Comment

                Latest Posts

                Collapse

                Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by pjsmith, Today, 04:10 AM
                0 responses
                3 views
                0 likes
                Last Post pjsmith
                by pjsmith
                 
                Started by tonynt, Today, 02:21 AM
                0 responses
                7 views
                0 likes
                Last Post tonynt
                by tonynt
                 
                Started by alstsion, Today, 12:55 AM
                0 responses
                2 views
                0 likes
                Last Post alstsion  
                Started by kandster, Yesterday, 11:49 PM
                0 responses
                3 views
                0 likes
                Last Post kandster  
                Started by priceisking, Yesterday, 05:33 PM
                0 responses
                26 views
                0 likes
                Last Post priceisking  
                Working...
                X