Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Ray
    replied
    Thanks for the description. At this time, we do not support that but will add to our list for future possible enhancement.

Leave a comment:

• monpere
    replied
    I think range bars are a different chart type. Here's the description from eSignal online doc:

Price Change Bar Chart:
    A Price Change Bar chart is an Interval chart that uses changes in price, instead of time, to display the data. Instead of using a 1 minute chart, you might want 10 price changes per bar. Only a price change counts in this type of bar chart.

For example, if there were, in order, 3 trades at 9.25, 2 trades at 9.50, and then 7 trades at 9.25 again, then 3 price changes have occurred. Once the selected number of price changes are reached, the current bar is closed out and a new bar is created. To set-up a 50 price change bar, you will have to enter 50P in the interval box.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    Are you referring to range bar charts? If yes, its already available in NT 6.5 Beta.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Ray
    replied
    Are you referring to range bar charts? If yes, its already available in NT 6.5 Beta.

Leave a comment:

• monpere
    started a topic Price Change charts

Price Change charts

Any plans on adding Price Change charts similar to eSignal? I use them almost exclusively. I think NT users would benefit greatly. They get rid of all the noise associated with tick charts, and small time frames. They give the cleanest chart patterns, and the cleanest setups from any indicators applied to them.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
5 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM