Market Analyzer problem - Not showing LastClose and NetChange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer problem - Not showing LastClose and NetChange

Dear Sir, I have tried all my best to make it work on Market Analyzer but despite all my efforts it is not showing LastClose price and NetChange. While it is working fine for indicators and showing proper latest levels, it somehow fails to show price data and change in it. I tried with other column elements too like LastPrice, AskPrice, BidPrice, but all showed no result. Please help. I am attaching here a screenshot of market analyzer.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader so I may attempt to test on my end.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
      Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you tell me what data provider you are connected to within NinjaTrader so I may attempt to test on my end.
      Thanks for ur prompt response as always - one great benefit for ninja users. Why do u ask abt data provider? Doeant market analyzer show and analyse Historical data like EOD or IEOD. Well, I am trying to analyze Daily historical data and not Real Time Data. I dont have any data provider. I download daily data from my exchange (NSE, India) through google/yahoo finance (with the help of a little softy Downloader) and then feed it into NT7 thru Historical data manager. This way I keep my NT7 database updated. I also feed RT IEOD data too the same way in NT7 database. Please help me to show the LTP in market analyzer. I would be very grateful to you.

Comment

The information displayed within the Market Analyzer will depend on what the data provider offers as far as Last Price, Last Close, etc.

Can you tell me what settings were used when adding for example CPOI within the Instrument Manager so I may test on my end and determine if this information is available.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
          The information displayed within the Market Analyzer will depend on what the data provider offers as far as Last Price, Last Close, etc.

Can you tell me what settings were used when adding for example CPOI within the Instrument Manager so I may test on my end and determine if this information is available.
          Dear Sir, Thanks again for ur fast response. Though I am not sure which setting you are asking about, I am furnishing here Column setting for LastClose/Price : Bgcolor:White ForegroundColor:Black ; Label: LastClose ; Show in total Row: False ; Type: Regular .. that is default setting which I left as it is and no additional setting I did as I felt no point using alert etc. if it is not showing data itself. I am also attaching here the pics of CPOI chart to show that chart is working fine showing all the data.-> that means all the data are there in NT7 database. Why market analyzer is not fetching it is something I cant understand. Look forward to solving this issue with ur kind help. Thanks.

Comment

When adding CPOI to the Instrument Manager can you tell me what Exchange and Mapping was used for Yahoo or Google.

Comment

How did you manage to get atleast the indicator values
              im not even getting that ?
              can you share ?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes