Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RealTime Data stopped loading on chart

Hello,
    For some reason when I try opening a chart, I am able to load all the data up to the time I open the chart, but once the chart is open, I am not receiving data. It was working last night and all at once it stopped.
    Yes I still have my data subscription to Kinetick, and it's still active. This is an issue with either a setting in the platform or the chart.
    Please help me. This is urgent.

Hello andyl913,

Can you please check the items listed at the link below which can explain why charts do not receive real-time data.

If the issue remains, please provide me the answers to the questions you see listed.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have already tried all of those steps, and my current version is 7.0.1. It has worked for me for weeks, it just stopped working when I started using my platform this morning. And I also restarted my computer as well and it made no difference.

I am only using Kinetick Real-Time data. When I open up a new chart on the 1m for EUR/USD for example, I get all the current data. the chart just doesn't move after that. If I right-click on the chart and click Reload all Historical Data, then I get everything loaded to the current tick, but the chart will still not move after that.

Comment

Do you receive real-time data in a SuperDOM, Time and Sales window or Control Center-->Orders-tab?

If the issue remains, please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, RealTime Data stopped loading on chart' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Comment

No I cannot load data in any of those windows for EURUSD, but I am able to see ES futures load real-time data.

I pulled up a 1 minute chart for ES futures and the chart works just fine. I obviously cannot check any stocks yet since the market is not open, but it seems like it's all the forex data that cannot load realtime...???

Comment

Can you please disconnect Kinetick and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.

If so, it seems forex data is not enabled for your Kinetick subscription. Please check with Kinetick if your subscription includes forex data.

Comment

I tried all of those things again, but the issue still remains.

I don't know why forex would have loaded and stopped, and everything else still works fine. Nothing has changed on my subscription since last night...

Comment

Could you please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection.

Comment

I sent you the file via email.

Comment

I tested the connection on my end and I experienced the same issue. I have contacted Kinetick to check if forex data is included as per your Kinetick subscription. Once there is news regarding the matter, we will let you know.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                    11 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post xiinteractive  
                    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                    1 response
                    0 likes