"Instrument Editor" missing all contract months for year 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Instrument Editor" missing all contract months for year 2013

Hello, for all futures symbols, in the Instrument Editor, I am only seeing 32 contract months defined only up to December 2012 (12-12). There are not any contract months defined for year 2013. I just had to rollover to March 2013 (03-12) for Sugar#11 on ICE/NYBOT today, so I had to add this contract myself which was a pain in the backside. Many other futures markets are also about to rollover to contract months in 2013. I would have thought that year 2013 months would have been defined already by staff at NinjaTrader. Could someone from NinjaTrader company please do this job now, as this job is urgent for all traders right now. I know I can do the job myself, but the job should be done by Ninja staff themselves. I just did a fresh re-install of Ninja platform today, and still not seeing any contract months for year 2013 defined in instrument editor, at all.

I would like some sort of reply assuring me that this job will be done very soon.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Hello Rocket130713,
    Please make sure you are using the latest version of NinjaTrader (7.0.1000.11). To know which version you are using please click on Help>About from the Control Center menu.

If you are using an older version then please update to the latest version from here

Once you have the latest version, please reset the instrument manager. To reset your instruments please: go to the Tools menu, select the Options menu item, select the Data tab, and then click on 'Reset Instruments'.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Jltarrau  
    Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes