Chart tiling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart tiling

My computer updated last night while my charts were turned on and restarted. Now I am having the following issue: When I hover the mouse over the NT icon in the tray the open charts tile vertically into the chart I am on and before they always went across the bottom of the screen and they were open. I have not been able to resolve this issue. Need some help. TIA

Hello,

If they are tiled vertically, it would be due to the number of windows you have opened. You would need to close down a number of windows in order to see them in the Aero preview in Windows 7.

I sent you an email with a video from the ticket you opened to help explain how these icons are going to work with Windows 7.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

I rolled my charts and on ES keep getting a big ginormous red candle. Any way to stop that? TIA

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

This is due to the rollover date for the ES 12-12 being September 13th. Please open an ES 12-12 chart today, if the data still shows with the irregular candle please right click in your chart > select Reload All Historical Data.

Please let me know if you still see any irregularities after reloading the historical data.

Comment

Hi and thanks for the info. I did indeed lose the big candle however I only have 2-3 bars on the over night action on my chart. I did do a reload like you said however there are only 2-3 bars for over night PA. Is that right? TIA The chart in question is a 2kT chart that I trade from.

Comment

Hello,

That's what I'm seeing on a 2000 tick chart for the ES 12-12.

There is currently more volume on the ES 09-12, however the volume should be moving to the 12-12 today.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able  
            Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes