order rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order rejected

I'm running a strategy in SIM mode with CL with a relatively small stop loss (5 ticks). Because of this, once in awhile, maybe every 30 to 40 trades I get an order rejected error because after I'm filled, apparently the price moves beyond the level of where NT is trying to place my stoploss. This error of course, disables my strategy.

I'm using the managed approach for order handling. Are there any code examples I might be able to look at that provide a work around for this issue, or is this perhaps a limitation of using the managed approach?

Thanks,

Safetrading

Hello,

Right unfortunately with the managed approach anytime you get an order rejection the error handling comes in and disables the strategy so the user can take manual control.

To prevent this from occurring you would either need to switch over to the unmanaged approach so that you can add code to specify how you want to manage the rejection of an order or widen the stop loss and profit target in volatile markets so its less likely this is to occur.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
    9 responses
    0 likes