Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Not Working

Help,
    I am having problems with my Market Replay.

When I hit replay, the clock on the replay control is updating but the chart is not updating bars.
    I am replaying EURUSD forex.
    My "Utilities->Download replay data ..." is grayed out when the Replay control is open.
    If I right-cllick on the control I see that there is available data. If I move the slider, the chart updates correctly. The trace file appears to show connection connected.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I am trying to get the data on Friday after market closed. Is the data still available?

Thanks

Geodepe,

The most common issue I see with replay is an incomplete data set.

To rule out this possibility, please select a single day and re-download that data via the File > Utilities > Download Replay Data menu.

After downloading, connect to replay. Before clicking play, right click in the chart and select 'Go To'. Move to noon on the day you downloaded, then click Play.

Does data stream after downloading a new copy of the data set?
    Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am having the same problem and when I right click on the chart there is not a choice for "Go To"

Comment

The goto is only available on the time slider for market replay control window.

Originally posted by desmo992 View Post
        I am having the same problem and when I right click on the chart there is not a choice for "Go To"

Comment

Sledge, thank you

Comment

Does data stream after downloading a new copy of the data set?
            Yes thank you a new copy of the data did stream. Is there a way to fix my current data or delete it and start over?

Comment

market replay data

I think replay data is spotty at best. I can't even get it to load 90% of the time and when I get it going it's a hit of miss. I just bought a i7 pentium 16gb dram sata hd and it should perform flawlessly. What's up Ninja! I just paid 3 months worth and so far not worth it.

Comment

Hello bibiii,

I'm sorry to hear of your frustration however I believe that we can help you with these issues as I had mentioned in the other thread where you posted. (http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...d.php?p=378031)

Please contact me at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com with a link to this or the other forum thread.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Market replay not working

I have been having problems since i upgraded to the latest version of NT.

After emailing customer support several times, i still cannot connect with Market Replay, even after i re-installed NT, reloaded latest market replay data, etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Hello Zetaone,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

Please send me a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick - 1095874' in the subject line, so we may schedule a support call to investigate this matter with you.

Comment

I need some help on this subject as well. I've been using Market Replay for nearly 3 years without issue. For some reason, now when I download data, it downloads into .../NinjaTrader7->db->data->20141023 but isn't showing up in the "Available Data...". I'm not sure what has changed. I'm running NinjaTrader 64-bit 7.0.1000.26.

Comment

Hello TangoCharlie,

Thank you for your post.

What is the date range you are viewing in the Market Replay Controller? The From and To date specifically.

Comment

The downloaded dates are 10/20/2014 to 10/24/2014. When I download earlier dates, the From: doesn't update so I changed it to 10/20/2011 so I can download data all the way back to 2011 without missing the fact that I didn't have the From: date set back far enough.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello TangoCharlie,

Thank you for your response.

If you open the 20141023 folder, are there any instrument folders listed and if so is there data in these folders?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
                            6 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post DJ888
                            by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
                            0 responses
                            1 view