Quick Buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Buttons

OK this time I read the help.doc B4 asking and I cant find this<g> (my 1 click is now working as expected... I think my option prefrences for some reason didnt take affect)

Please tell me that the quick buttons in the price column (+/- TGT) are to replace V4's right click functionto "add/remove" targets??? I remember readingolder posts on this subjectbut couldnt findit....I asked to be able to user define # of ticks away from combined targetwhen adding/splitting target. Did I miss docs on this again?

Really nice stuff in V5 thanx again for 1 click modify

Regards

Bruce

imported post

trymph wrote:
    OK this time I read the help.doc B4 asking and I cant find this<g> (my 1 click is now working as expected... I think my option prefrences for some reason didnt take affect)

Please tell me that the quick buttons in the price column (+/- TGT) are to replace V4's right click functionto "add/remove" targets??? I remember readingolder posts on this subjectbut couldnt findit....I asked to be able to user define # of ticks away from combined targetwhen adding/splitting target. Did I miss docs on this again?

Really nice stuff in V5 thanx again for 1 click modify

Regards

Bruce
    I too am just now getting around to V5 and see that the right click'Add Target' and 'Remove Target' from V4 are gone.I used them all the time if Idecided mid trade to take half of myremaining trade off. Was very convenient.

I've enabled the Quick Buttons on the V5 and the Targ +and Targ - buttons arethere in the center but I can't get them to do anything while playing around in the sim mode.

What am I missing?

Comment

imported post

Not missing anything. They are place holders for add/remove target. Will be added this month sometime.

Ray
      RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

Thats great Ray.......cant wait........if I can be alittle piggish?? how bout user defined #ticks for setting the add target away from the combined target?? Maybe list it in the settings along with the other stuff like size of dom, single click ect...?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
        0 responses
        1 view