Sugar (SB) Historical Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar (SB) Historical Data

CQG takes its historical data from the NT servers, which don't support sugar. As I only need a day or two of data for my intraday studies, I just leave NT on and collect the historical data myself. This usually works fine, and, when I close and re-open NT, the data I've collected is still there; occasionally, it isn't, and I then get a messaget that the data isn't available from the servers, usually, after a computer re-boot on the week-end.
    In Data Options, I have "Save chart data as historical" and "Get data from server (if available)" checked. Is there anything that I can do so that the data I've collected isn't lost?

Hello sgordet,

I have not seen such an issue before. Are you sure real-time data you collected as historical data is lost. Do you not see the tick data anymore at Control Center-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab?

If data is lost, I am not sure what causes this and how to prevent it. Do you notice any consistencies between the occurrences?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I took your suggestion and looked at the historical data manager--the data was there. I then tried creating a new chart. The data showed up there, so I just deleted the old chart.
      Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post traderqz  
      Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes