Daily vertical grid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily vertical grid

Dumb question. There is a white vertical bar on the start of each day. I can't find the option to remove them in chart properties.Where is the option to disable these?

Hello DMC123,

NinjaTrader does not have such an option. I suspect the white vertical bar is caused by an indicator. Do you see the white bar when you create a new chart without indicators?

If so, please remove your indicators one by one and check when the white bar is removed. Subsequently check the settings of that indicator if the white bar can be disabled.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I removed all indicators and they were still there. New chart, still there. I looked through the chart template, and there's a parameter called "PlotSessionBreaks". Changing that to false got rid of them. I still don't see an option for that anywhere in the chart properties prompt.

Comment

Hello DMC123,

Good to hear you were able to remove them.

"PlotSessionBreaks" is likely an indicator setting for an indicator part of the chart template.

There is a "Plot session break line" setting in the Data Series menu, but this only determines if a session break line is plotted. It does not set the first bar of the session to white.

I suggest to save the chart template after setting "PlotSessionBreaks" to False. Subsequently reload the chart template where you like to remove the white bars as well and save your workspace.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielTynera  
        Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes