Issue with NT7.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with NT7.0

Hi, I've been using NinjaTrader for well over a year and all of a sudden I cannot successfully load it (as of today). It launches but as soon as I attempt to connect to my data providers or open a workspace my cursor just spins and "not responding" appears in the top of the NinjaTrader window. I've rebooted my PC, rebooted my network, even reloaded NinjaTrader ... but still have this issue. Can you help? Tx!

Hello pman777,

Thank you for your forum post.

To troubleshoot. please take the following steps to force NinjaTrader to start without your saved workspace:

* Shut down NinjaTrader
    * Navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\workspaces
    * Delete the file named "_Workspaces.XML".
    * After deleting this file, restart NinjaTrader which should start without any workspaces.
    * Once NinjaTrader has started on just the control center, please open a new chart and test for issue.

If no issues on this new workspace, please try opening the previous workspace by going to File--> Workspaces--> Open workspace.

If this reintroduces issues, I would suggest rebuilding your workspace. Please keep track of what indicators you add back in so that we can narrow down what indicator is causing the issue if the issue returns. I also suggest making a backup of your workspace so we can restore a backup if the issue returns.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I did that and rebuilt my workspace and everything seems OK ... thank you! Will let you know if I have any more issues.

Comment

Hello pman777,

Thank you for the information and I am glad to hear that rebuilding the workspace did the trick for you.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns while moving forward.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post traderqz  
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes