Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

CQG Connected with Green light but this log Error (data is gappy and not working).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG Connected with Green light but this log Error (data is gappy and not working).

Hey there folks,

I am using a CQG demo connection. Was working fine the last couple days, but now this is happening...

CQG Connected with Green light but this log Error (data is gappy and not working)...get the below error 4 or 5 times in a row in the log (highligted in yellow)...

10/3/2012 8:50:07 AM Default CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: The metadata for F.US.TYA.U11 has an invalid ContractNumber. Please contact Customer Service.

How can this be fixed?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you currently have installed which can be found under Help-->About. If you do not have NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 installed please upgrade with the steps provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc.
    • Close all running applications.
    • Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
    • From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
    • Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
    • Reboot your machine.
    • Once these steps are completed, download NT 7.0.1000.11 from the link below:
    Download

Next please reset your instruments with the steps I have provided below:
    • Disconnect
    • Tools
    • Options
    • Data tab
    • Reset Instruments
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Connect
    • Open a new chart

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hey there...

NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 64 Bit

I will go ahead and do what you said as well...will let you know...

Thanks a lot!

Comment

By the way...I have old accounts (sim) stuck in the Accounts tab. Also, 3 old order in the pending orders tab. How do I remove them. The orders don't want to cancel and can not remember able removing old accounts on CQG. The pending orders and accounts are all CQG just fyi...thanks...

Comment

If these are sim accounts outside NinjaTraders Sim101 account to remove the orders please reset the database by going to Tools-->Options-->Data tab-->Reset DB then restart NinjaTrader.

Unfortunately with this procedure all historical trade and order information will be deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
            Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please tell me what version of NinjaTrader you currently have installed which can be found under Help-->About. If you do not have NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.11 installed please upgrade with the steps provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc.
            • Close all running applications.
            • Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
            • From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
            • Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
            • Reboot your machine.
            • Once these steps are completed, download NT 7.0.1000.11 from the link below:

Download

Next please reset your instruments with the steps I have provided below:
            • Disconnect
            • Tools
            • Options
            • Data tab
            • Reset Instruments
            • Restart NinjaTrader
            • Connect
            • Open a new chart

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
            I went through all the steps, but I am still getting the CQG error.

Comment

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris J" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
              1.) A link to this forum thread.
              2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7-> Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post mathewlo  
              Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes