Import Strategy Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Strategy Failed

Is there a log or something that can give me a hint as to where the conflict is.
    Attached Files

Hello gg80108,

Thank you for your post.

In these cases you can try to manually import the strategy into NinjaTrader by opening the NinjaScript Archive in Windows Explorer and then copy and paste the contents into their respective folders in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7 folder.

For example:
    • Indicators go in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Indicator folder
    • Strategies go in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom\Strategy folder
    • Assemblies (.dll files) go in the (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom folder

Once you have moved them you will need to compile your NinjaScript files by going to Tools > Edit NinjaScript > Indicator > select any indicator > OK > when the NinjaScript Editor loads press F5 to compile. If you receive any errors after compiling please let me know.
    If you have assemblies added (.dll files) you will need to reference them by right clicking in your NinjaScript Editor and selecting References > Add > select the Assembly > Open > OK > F5 again to compile.

Please let me know if you run into errors or cannot copy and paste the files into their respective folders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post adeelshahzad  
    Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
    10 responses
    1 like
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ