Daily Chart Lags One Day Behind with Market Replay Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Chart Lags One Day Behind with Market Replay Connection

I am having an issue with the Daily Chart lagging one day behind when using the Market Replay Connection.

- When unconnected from the Market Replay Connection, everything works fine and the daily chart is up to date.
    - If I connect to the "Market Replay Connection" and go to a specific date, the daily chart is always exactly one day behind

for instance if I select 10/3/2012 07:30AM, the daily chart will read 10/1/2012 at the top of the chart and the "End Day" in the Data Series configuration of the chart will read "10/2/2012" and will be greyed out.

if I select 10/4/2012 07:30AM, the daily chart will read 10/2/2012 at the top of the chart and the "End Day" in the Data Series configuration of the chart will read "10/3/2012" and will be greyed out.

My 5min, 15min and 60min charts all work great and are unaffected while connected. It is only the daily chart that is missing the last bar.

Any ideas?

Hello,

What session template are you using for the daily bar? Can you see this bar if you set it to use the "Default 24/7" session?

When replaying through the day, does the daily bar eventually generate for the correct day, or does it stay behind?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

yup - setting the session template to 24/7 for the daily chair did the trick

thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
      1 response
      0 likes