Ninja Won't Bootup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Won't Bootup

I can see Ninja in the task manager. It gets to about 80,000k in memory usage and then just sits there. The splash screen shows at first like it should but it's just not
    fully booting up ???

I have the same problem this AM. Terminated .exe process, restarted, etc..

Comment

Hello T2020 and tradergino,

Thank you for your posts here.

Please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' and a reference to this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=53217

Please advise who you connect to in the body of your e-mail and this can sometimes happen if there are any issues with the ConnectOnStartup feature for the connection. I can edit a file of yours to disable this feature so that you can have access to the platform. I'll then send it right back to you.

Can you please send me your configuration file attached to your e-mail to support?
      • You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
      • (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I am having the same problem with Ninja Trader as of yesterday (Sun Oct 14). I managed to get NT started yesterday once after about 5 attempts and once this morning. I had to re-start NT due to another issue in NT (which I'll address separately) and now after 40 minutes I have been unable to get NT started past the splash screen. I need this fixed immediately.

Comment

Hello Elysium,

Thank you for your post.

Please send a note to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' and a reference to this thread: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=53217

Please advise who you connect to in the body of your e-mail and this can sometimes happen if there are any issues with the ConnectOnStartup feature for the connection. I can edit a file of yours to disable this feature so that you can have access to the platform. I'll then send it right back to you.

Can you please send me your configuration file attached to your e-mail to support?
          You will find your configuration file in the following directory:
          (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\config.xml

Comment

My problem started Sunday as well. I did get it fully boot once Sunday, but not today.
            Wonder if the latest Microsoft windows update has anything to do with it.

Also wondering what the best way to attach the " Config " file is ? When you go to attach the file from ( using Gmail ) the drop down file location, " Documents " is not
            there.

Comment

Hello T2020,

Thank you for your response.

For information on attaching file in g-mail please visit the following link: http://support.google.com/mail/bin/a...en&answer=6584

Have you searched within the "My Documents" folder for the NinjaTrader 7 folder?

Comment

Followed all of that. Ninja booted once with no CQG conection ( their issue, I understand) but now Ninja won't boot.

Comment

Hello tradergino,

Thank you for your response.

I will follow up with you via e-mail on this matter.

Comment

It's a problem with CQG. Locks up and/or shows it running in the backround.

Mine has been doing the same thing all morning. I even re-installed NT.

Comment

Hello all,

We have reports that some users are currently unable to connect to CQG, or the CQG connection is taking several minutes before it will connect. CQG has reported to us that they are aware of the issue and will provide an update when it is resolved.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Sparkyboy, Today, 10:57 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Sparkyboy  
                      Started by TheMarlin801, 10-13-2020, 01:40 AM
                      21 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Bidder