Installing NT7 for second user account on same PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installing NT7 for second user account on same PC

I have NT7 successfully installed for an administrator user account on a Windows 7 64-bit machine.
    I then add another user account, also administrator, and can open NT7 successfully when I log on as that user.

I then wish to restore the NT7 files that I had for a specific user on another machine. So I do the following:
    - Close NT7
    - Delete NinjaTrader 7 folder from ~/Documents
    - Restore the NinjaTrader 7 folder that I want to replace it with from a Windows backup from the other machine, and ensure the restored folder is in the same location that the deleted NinjaTrader 7 folder was in (i.e. ~/Documents/)

However, when I now open up NT7 in the second admin account, I get the following error:

Unable to connect to database 'Data Source= "C:\Users\Z.EuropeAsiaPacific\Documents\NinjaTrade r 7\db\NinjaTrader.sdf" ': ObjectSpace: Connection String is Invalid - Access to the database file is not allowed. [File name = C:\Users\Z.EuropeAsiaPacific\Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\NinjaTrader.sdf ]
    Any suggestions?

Hello AnotherTrader,

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Installing NT7 for second user account on same PC' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello AnotherTrader,

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Installing NT7 for second user account on same PC' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
      Done. On their way to you now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aussugardefender  
      Started by pvincent, 06-23-2022, 12:53 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes