X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim101 not available

Hi

After installing/deinstalling a 3rd party package my Sim101 account is
    "greyed out" in the SuperDom Account drop down list. If I turn off "Global Simulation Mode" it becomes available but so does my trading account, so not good.

I have tried deinstalling and reinstalling NinjaTrader , deleting the Vendor packages etc

Thanks for any help

Downhillryder, in Global Sim Mode, every order entry window would be 'locked' to the Sim101 - if you uncheck it, all accounts could be selected by the user - this would be expected behavior.

Is your Sim101 listed under the Accounts tab in the Control Center? Can you normally submit orders to it?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand - thanks for the prompt reply.

I'm not sure whats happening here. The Sim101 account is indeed "locked" to the order entry windows, the problem being that the "Sim101" is greyed out in the account drop down list in the SuperDom when in Global Simulation mode. (i.e it is acting just like a live account would - not available in Simulation mode but available when live trading.)

I cannot submit orders to it without leaving Global Simulation mode because it is greyed out in all Order entry Account drop lists, including chart trader and Doms.

regards

Comment

What error do you get when submitting an order to it? You would not need to select the Sim101 in Global Sim Mode, it's preselected for you since in this mode any account selection is 'locked'.

Comment

Bertrand

I do appologise. I've been using Ninja for months and have never noticed that the Sim account is greyed when in Simulation mode. I thought that available accounts were ungreyed in those boxes and you could only select Sim in global simulation mode.

Just another daft use error I'm afraid and I appologise again for wasting your time

regards dave

Comment

No worries at all Dave, great we could clear this up quickly - have a nice day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes