market data from IQ feed, trading in IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market data from IQ feed, trading in IB

I have a restricted market data from IB (100 tickers maximum ), and I have a subscription to IQFeed (kinetick) market data. I want to run a Strategy against the Nasdaq 100 list but when I do this I received a series of error messages shown that I exceed the market data request from Interactive Brokers.
    I connected to IQ feed First, and after that, I connect to IB. in the Strategy, I put the IB account to make the trades but when I enable the quotes, the connection column is fill with my IB connection and after that I start to recived this error messages and I can´t open any other index or quote in TWS because i'm alredy exceed the market data.

my question is, there is any way to ONLY use my IB account to make the trades?
    that means that all the data required in the strategy should be requested to IQ feed

PS: as you can notice, my English isn't very good. I'm sorry if is hard to understand.

A strategy started on the IB account to make orders will require a connection to IB. Although IQFeed is driving your strategy for price, the IB connection still needs to be used for orders. I

f you plan on running your strategy on this number of symbols, you will need to ensure that both your Data connection and your Order connection are not restricted to running less than the number of symbols you plan on trading.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes