Download replay data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download replay data

Where does the Download Replay Data come from..Control Center doesn't seem to be connected to a data source.
    How far back is the data available for futures,, L1 or L2 data? or both

Hello gg80108,
    The market replay data is downloaded from our server. To download market replay data please make sure you are connected to the Market Replay Connection.

Please refer to this YouTube video which further demonstrates how to download market replay data
    Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to download Market Replay data with NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrader 7 is an awa...

You will be able to get market replay data for a year.
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Inaccurate Response

Hi Joydeep,

I feel compelled to point out an error in your response quoted below. For instance, you stated, "To download market replay data please make sure you are connected to the Market Replay Connection." I'm sorry, but this is simply inaccurate as you CANNOT download replay data while simultaneously connected to the Market Replay Connection. In fact, you must be disconnected from this connection in order to download the replay data.

Regards,
      Rick

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Joydeep View Post
      Hello gg80108,
      The market replay data is downloaded from our server. To download market replay data please make sure you are connected to the Market Replay Connection.

Please refer to this YouTube video which further demonstrates how to download market replay data
      Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video demonstrates how to download Market Replay data with NinjaTrader 7. NinjaTrader 7 is an awa...

You will be able to get market replay data for a year.

Comment

Hello rcfran,
        Thanks for the pointing it out and my apologies for the oversight.

This YouTube video further demonstrates how to download market replay data
        JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I understand that this free data download for replay, is only available for some more popular markets, but no indication as to what markets or how they are selected (Cap, Vol). I've tried ES, AAPL, CAT, MSFT for as little as 1 day. Nothing.

Cheers

Comment

Hello Aussiemike,

Data for the most common futures and forex instruments will be available. Unfortunately, no index or equity data is recorded.

I'd recommend re-trying the ES 12-12 data download as data should be available for this instrument.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by wzgy0920, Today, 09:53 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes