Percentage change by time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Percentage change by time?

I have my market analyzer running all the time to give me percentage change on various forex pairs and futures markets. I have the data set to 24/7. I have a couple of questions, when is the percentage change calculated from, what time to what time? And is it possible to have this column the way it currently is, as well as add a column to show percentage change in say the last 60 minutes?

Thanks,
    Jim

Hello Jim,
    The NetChange column will calculate the change based on previous days closing price, as provided by your data feed provider.

Natively it is not possible to display the net change for the last 60 minutes, however you can write a custom indicator to do so and then apply the indicator on the Market Replay.

To develop your custom indicator/strategies you can contact any of our independent NinjaScript consultants. You can get the list of our NinjaScript consultants from here http://www.ninjatrader.com/partners#...pt-Consultants
    JoydeepNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Percentage change technique gives a more accurate information as to how the data has modified over a time period.When working with small data sets and example styles the percent distinction technique makes more sense

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post sarafuenonly123  
      Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Brevo